NEW PRODUCT: Introducing Wayk Now 1.0 – Instant Remote Support and Remote Desktop
As you hopefully know, about three months ago, we introduced Wayk Now. This new tool lets you take control of a remote computer, or allow an authorized user to take control of your computer. It’s perfect for giving or getting remote assistance.
Thank You Beta Testers
First of all, we want to thank everyone who downloaded and tested the Beta version. Your feedback was (and remains) very valuable, and our team went through every single comment to make improvements, fixes, add new features, and so on.
Introducing Wayk Now 1.0
And that brings us to the happy announcement that the beta phase is over, and the official edition of Wayk Now 1.0 is now available! Here are some key features you can look forward to:
- The ability to send and receive files of any size.
- An enhanced clipboard to copy/paste just about anything between local and remote applications.
- Compatibility with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux – all with the same rich feature set.
- Strong TLS 1.2 encryption with certificate validation.
- User-centered design, with none of the common usability problems found in remote support and remote desktop tools.
- Lightweight package with a small footprint that launches without installation or elevated permissions.
Wayk Now Is FREE for Personal Use
Read the entire article here, NEW PRODUCT: Introducing Wayk Now 1.0 – Instant Remote Support and Remote Desktop
via Devolutions, the Remote Desktop Manager guys