Multi Cloud on Your Terms: HPE Helion CloudSystem 10 is Available Today
At HPE Global Partner Conference in Boston today, we announced that HPE Helion CloudSystem 10 is available today and ready to install in your enterprise data center this week. Look under the hood at some of CloudSystem’s new functionality it’s gained from its new key components.
What’s new in CloudSystem 10
- New versions of HPE Helion OpenStack 3.0, HPE Helion Stackato 4.0, Cloud Service Automation 4.6, Operations Orchestration 10.5
- Tools for building apps and deploy across multiple clouds
- Updated service design and marketplace portal capabilities
- Improved management experience
- Faster, simpler, and more flexible deployment and lifecycle management through integration with HPE Synergy and HPE OneView.
- Expanded and more cost-effective choices of compute resources with HPE Linux KVM virtual environment
Helion OpenStack 3.0 – UPDATED
Helion OpenStack is HPE’s highly configurable, enterprise-grade cloud platform integrated into CloudSystem. CloudSystem 10 will launch with Helion OpenStack 3.0, our latest release build on OpenStack Liberty, which is true to all OpenStack APIs.
Read the entire article here, Multi Cloud on Your Terms: HPE Helion CloudSystem 10 is Available Today
via the fine folks at HP Enterprise.