Migrate User Profiles when you migrate to Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and/or XenApp 6
When migrating to a new operating system, user defined settings stored in application profiles are often lost. The implications are:
- Lost end user productivity as each user spends hours restoring their old settings,
- High call volumes to helpdesks from confused users
- A negative perception of the new environment
Profile Migrator from Sepago reads user settings and data from source systems, transforms and transfers them safely to arbitrary target systems. Profile Migrator permits easy migration of local, roaming and domain-based user profiles. The innovative ACS technology makes it possible to transfer settings for any windows-based application across systems, platforms, languages and versions. Profile Migrator can be executed via the graphical user interface or in command line mode. This makes it both an easy and a versatile savior for the individual user settings.
A singular software to address all demands
- Centralized control of the profile migration
- Migration of user profiles on clients and servers
- Profile cleanup during migration
Master all current migration challenges
- Perfect migration to Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Migration across platforms, versions and languages
- Unequaled processing of Microsoft Office 2010
- Migration of all essential OS settings
- Bridge to the Cloud
It is all About Centralization
With its cloud/VDI migration mode and domain migration capabilities Profile Migrator is the most complete user personality migration product on the market today. Here is some of the latest functionality in Profile Migrator:
Profile Migrator has migrated PCs to PCs and roaming profiles to roaming profiles for a long time. This migration mode is well suited for decentral migrations while the latter mode supports central migrations well. But our customers wanted to go from decentral to central, ie from physical PCs to XenDesktop or XenApp, hosted either in your own datacenter or at a CSP (cloud service provider).
For that, we developed a third migration mode. The latest version of Profile Migrator (V2.2) comes equipped with all the tools required to collect and centralize existing user settings.
Migrating from decentral to central systems is relevant in two different scenarios:
- When migrating from PCs to SBC/VDI where data stays in the same network. We are talking centralization and enterprise customers here, Citrix’s traditional playground.
- When migrating from PCs to SBC/VDI where data moves to another network. This is the case when a CSP brings in a new customer. With Profile Migrator, the onboarding process, today a painful procedure involving data loss and/or crude import scripts, becomes simple all at once.
Anoher feature we’ve added is very powerful when used: The ability to reassign a profile to a different user account. Transfer a local user’s personality to a domain account. Or migrate users from one domain to another – all hassle-free and without losing existing settings.
If you are interested in learning more, take advantage of the following options:
Download the free trial at: http://www.profilemigrator.com/e/pm/download
Register for a free webinar at: http://www.profilemigrator.com/e/pm/webinar
Contact Peter Jensen at 415 704 507o or firstname.lastname@example.org