Microsoft: November updates to Azure RemoteApp
Within the month of November 2015, we released the following new features and capabilities for Azure RemoteApp:
- We’ve had a lot of feedback about our two new premium plans and yes both come with a five user minimum, read more about all our plans in the pricing page
- iOS and Android clients are now MAM enabled allowing them to be managed by Intune using Mobile Application Management, read more in our blog post Intune Mobile Application Management for Remote Desktop
- Learn about new pricing plans for EMS and existing RDS CAL with Software Assurance customers, you might qualify to purchase Azure RemoteApp for as low as $2 per user per month.
- Azure RemoteApp is now ISO 27001 certified!
- You can now Disable User Profile Disks (UPDs) in Azure RemoteApp, read more about the use cases and reasons why this might benefit your organization
- Office 2016 for Office 365 is not supported in Azure RemoteApp yet, we are completing final testing with Office team and will have new images…
Read the entire article here, November updates to Azure RemoteApp
via the fine folks at Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) Team Blog