Microsoft: macOS support plus two more features now generally available!
Device-based conditional access is one of the hottest features in Azure AD and is growing at a rapid pace. Today, I’m excited to announce the general availability of a set of capabilities for device- and app-based conditional access that many of you have been eagerly waiting for.
- Support for macOS device-based conditional access
- Application-based conditional access for limiting access to managed apps with in-app controls for iOS and Android
- The ‘Devices’ blade in Azure AD in Azure portal
macOS as platform for device-based conditional access
Now you can comprehensively secure access to Office 365 and other Azure AD-connected apps with new support for macOS conditional access. With macOS conditional access you have the ability to:
- Enroll and manage macOS devices using Intune
- Ensure macOS devices adhere to your organization’s compliance policies defined in Intune
- Restrict access to applications in Azure AD to only compliant macOS devices
What’s new in GA
Chrome as a supported browser: In public preview, we started with supporting only the Safari browser. With general availability, we’re extending support for device-based conditional access to Chrome on macOS.
Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams is now a supported application, in addition to the applications supported during the public preview of conditional access for macOS.
Read the entire article here, macOS support plus two more features now generally available! – Enterprise Mobility + Security
via the fine folks at Microsoft.