Microsoft – Join us for our first Enterprise Mobility + Security Twitter Chat
Have you ever wanted the opportunity to ask the Enterprise Mobility + Security team about Conditional Access? Join @MSFTMobility for a Twitter Chat on Friday, January 27th from 10:30 -11:30 AM PST. We’ll have folks from across the Enterprise Mobility + Security engineering team available to answer any questions you may have about Microsoft’s Conditional Access, like:
- What is Conditional Access?
- What is the most common scenario that you would use Conditional Access for?
- What is the difference between risk-based and location/device based Conditional Access?
- Can I protect on-premises apps with Enterprise Mobility + Security Conditional Access?
- Can I create multiple Conditional Access policies for an app?
- How can I secure Exchange ActiveSync with Conditional Access?
- How does Azure AD handle multiple policies?
- Does Conditional Access support multiple rules per policy?
- What happens if I set a Conditional Access policy in the new Azure console, does it affect policies set in the old Azure console or Intune console?
Read the entire article here, Join us for our first Enterprise Mobility + Security Twitter Chat – Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog
via the fine folks at Microsoft.