Microsoft: January updates to Azure RemoteApp
Within the month of January 2016, we released the following new features and capabilities for Azure RemoteApp:
- Gallery images were updated with latest Windows updates including updating the SQL native driver and Excel add-ons (Power Query, Master Data Services) on the Office 365 platform image.
- iOS client was updated to version 8.1.17 which included a fix to improve the session resolution on iPad Pro devices.
- Mac client was updated to version 8.0.26 early January. An issue got fixed where the Windows log-in screen was displayed instead of a credential prompt during Azure RemoteApp sign-in.
- We are soliciting volunteers to participate in our new Azure portal private preview, submit your nomination request.
- Quick links for previous monthly updates for March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December for Azure RemoteApp.
The following documentation was released and updated
- Microsoft Ignite Roadshow is a 12 city worldwide tour that…
Read the entire article here, January updates to Azure RemoteApp
via the fine folks at Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) Team Blog