Microsoft: DHCP 2016 and 2012 R2 Management Pack Release
- DHCP Failover Server Relationship Discovery was failing as the Scope ID length max limit was 4000. The Scope ID length limit has been increased to 65536.
- Alert description for “DHCP IPv4 Runtime Service Bound to Static IP Address Monitor”, “DHCP Dependent Service Health Monitor”,”DHCP Database Integrity Monitor” have been updated, users can comprehend and troubleshoot the situation better with such information.
- To reduce the alert noise created with multiple alerts of same type, the alert rules “DHCP Back Up Database Warning”, “DHCP IPv4 Runtime DNS Registration Rule”, “DHCP IPv4 Runtime Users Group Configuration Rule” and “DHCP Database Integrity Warning Rule” are suppressed so that only the alert count increases and not generate new alerts
- “Collect ALL DHCP Server Performance Data” rule has been fixed to ingest right data in the registry key, thus indicating the correct health state of the entity
- “DHCP Performance Health Monitor” which was always in not-monitored state has been rectified to correctly show the health state of the entity it monitors
- “DHCP Server 2012 R2 Super Scope Addresses Available Percentage Monitor” that was failing to change state on critical alerts, has been fixed to show the appropriate state so the users do not miss out on critical state
Read the entire article here, DHCP 2016 and 2012 R2 Management Pack release
Via the fine folks at Microsoft.