Microsoft: December updates to Azure RemoteApp
Within the month of December 2015, we released the following new features and capabilities for Azure RemoteApp:
- At Ignite Australia during our Fundamentals presentation we gave a demo of our new Web (HTML5) client, we began our private public preview for selected customers and are expanding to accept more volunteers, submit your nomination request.
- Azure RemoteApp modules for Azure PowerShell now include the ability to delete stale Active Directory machine objects which are left behind when a collection is updated, this new module will help remove stale objects ensuing your Active Directory remains clean, install today.
- Office 2016 for Office 365 is supported in Azure RemoteApp, we’ll soon have preconfigured gallery and template images ready for your convenience.
- We are soliciting volunteers to participate in our new Azure portal private preview, submit your nomination request.
- Quick links for previous monthly updates for March, April, May, June, July,
Read the entire article here, December updates to Azure RemoteApp
via the fine folks at Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) Team Blog