Microsoft Active Directory Documentation Script Update 1.20
WOW! Whatever the PowerShell team did to the latest version of PowerShell Version 5 kicked my butt!!!!! Many things that used to work in my scripts, no longer worked. It took me seven hours to fix all the issues the latest V5 found in this script.
Version 1.20 22-Apr-2016
- Fixed numerous issues discovered with the latest update to PowerShell V5
- Color variables needed to be [long] and not [int] except for $wdColorBlack which is 0
- Changed from using arrays to populating data in tables to strings
- Fixed several incorrect variable names that kept PDFs from saving in Windows 10 and Office 2013
- Fixed the rest of the $Var -eq $Null to $Null -eq $Var
- Removed a couple of invalid $Table references
- Removed blocks of old commented out code
- Removed the 10 second pauses waiting for Word to save and close.
One of the testers for another script was having issues getting a PDF file created in Windows 10…
Read the entire article here, Microsoft Active Directory Documentation Script Update 1.20
via Carl Webster