Liquidware Labs: Virtualization Management and Monitoring Podcast with J Tyler Rohrer - August, 25, 2009 - Episode 94
Posted on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:13:00 PM, Running Time: 00:54:11
Listen the Show
About this Show
In episode 94, Douglas Brown interviews J.Tyler "t-rex" Rohrer, COO and Founder of Liquidware Labs. Douglas and Tyler discuss the Liquidware Labs’ Stratusphere assessment and diagnostics solution. Tyler does an amazing job walking us through the Stratusphere solution, how it works, where it is going, how it adds value to the desktop virtualization (VDI) market and much, much more. This is a must listen to podcast for all things VDI and Tyler even explains the origins of the "t-rex" nickname!
Liquidware Labs’ Stratusphere Assessment and Diagnostics solution provides:
- VDI and Physical Machine, Network, Infrastructure, and Application Assessments – move swiftly from proof of concept to production – while ensuring end user experience
- User Tracking and Problem Solving – once virtualized identify users experiencing or contributing to unexplained systems slow down
- Virtual Application Compatibility – assess application activity and profile application resource footprint, including VMware ThinApp
- Support Physical Desktops and Servers – provides application and user visibility and detailed configuration information from the desktop to the SAN
- ART/NRT Interdependency Maps – gain visibility into application response times (ART) and network response times (NRT), application network traffic, Resources Provisioned vs. Resources Consumed – visibility to fine tune your TCO and ROI
- Proactive Trending and Capacity Planning – allowing projects to be successfully extended to scale
- VDI FIT™ and VDI UX™ (User Experience) Ratings – identify which users should be considered for VDI and ensure a consistent and acceptable desktop SLA
To learn more please refer to the following Solutions Brief
from Taneja Group.
About Liquidware Labs Inc.
Liquidware Labs Inc. (LWL) is the market leader in virtual desktop and application assessments and brings a completely new and innovative approach to accelerating the adoption and consumption of virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI). Being described by analysts and the industry as providing the "on ramp to VDI", LWL provides a combination of software, professional services and ITIL methodologies to intelligently assess desktop and application viability for virtualization.
The company's Stratusphere™ platform provides organizations previously unattainable visibility into the configuration, usage and performance of their virtual (and physical) desktop infrastructure and deployments.
LWL’s Stratusphere™ platform allows partners to solve the critical problems facing organizations contemplating the deployment of virtual desktops and applications in a way that will accelerate successful VDI adoption and revolutionize the way customers deploy their virtual infrastructures
The LWL leadership team is comprised of virtualization industry veterans that collectively have skills within professional services, software development, virtualization assessments & deployments and have been selling and marketing virtualization since 2002.
About J.Tyler "t-rex" Rohrer
COO and Founder, Liquidware Labs, was a partner at FOEDUS, a very successful consulting organization that was acquired by VMware in 2008. Tyler's professional services experience and knowledge within VDI deployments is legendary. As an evangelist on the topic, he is a regular contributor to industry forums, and speaks nationally on topics such as application and desktop virtualization. email@example.com
Post a Comment
Sign-in using your DABCC.com account
Sign-in using your OpenID account