Xangati VDI Dashboard: Desktop Virtualization Monitoring Video Podcast with David Messina - Episode 38
Posted on: Friday, April 08, 2011 5:23:00 PM, Running Time: 00:25:57
Watch the Show
About this Show
In the following DABCC TV Virtualization Video Podcast, we are very happy to have David Messina, VP Product Management at Xangati with us. David walks us through their Xangati VDI Dashboard solution, how to use it, what it takes to install, why we should be interested, and much more.
About Xangati Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Dashboard
The Xangati Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Dashboard provides the industry’s first solution to comprehensively track all key infrastructure components that affect VDI performance.
The VDI dashboard leverages Xangati’s patent-pending performance health engine to keep an administrator apprised of the real-time health of his infrastructure without requiring software agents.
The Xangati VDI dashboard is differentiated from competing performance management solutions in the following ways:
- Health index updated live and continuously
- Alert recordings provide context to performance issues
- No guest agents required
- Cross silo insights for tracking all infrastructure affecting VDI performance
- UI optimized for VDI administrator workflow
- End-user driven problem recordings
- Support for VMware View and Citrix XenDesktop
- Scales to 250,000 objects (desktops and/or clients)
As a result, the VDI dashboard provides admins benefits across the entire VDI lifecycle
- For assessments: Identifies which remote networks can support VDI
- For proof of concepts: Uncovers toxic interactions that can side-track project
- For production pilots: Closes the loop on end-user experience issues
- For scaling deployments: Alert recordings showing in which silo the problem resides
About David Messina, VP Product Management, Xangati
David brings eighteen years of experience in marketing enterprise, consumer and service provider networking equipment on a global level. His background includes several Executive Positions for CoSine Communications and Bay Networks (acquired by Nortel Networks).
Post a Comment
Sign-in using your DABCC.com account
Sign-in using your OpenID account