Liquidware Labs Showcases Solution Updates at Citrix Synergy 2016
The company will demonstrate innovative new features of Citrix-Ready and Cloud ready desktop solutions at premier industry conference for secure app and data delivery.
Liquidware Labs, the leader in desktop transformation solutions, today announced that the company will be demonstrating Citrix Cloud integration and new features in Stratusphere™ UX and ProfileUnity™ with FlexApp™ solutions at their booth 435-S at Citrix Synergy being held in Las Vegas, NV, this week.
Liquidware Labs will be showcasing the updated products and integration that it has recently achieved with Citrix as part of its Citrix Ready partnership including:
Citrix Cloud integration – (formerly Citrix Workspace Cloud) –Liquidware Labs and Citrix have released and posted a ProfileUnity and FlexApp Lifecycle Template for Citrix Cloud. The template is immediately available for use via the Citrix Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) online catalog. The approved template makes it easier than ever to implement ProfileUnity with FlexApp in a Citrix Cloud environment. Initial installation and configuration of the solution are fully automated through the CLM Blueprint. Customers answer a few key questions and choose to deploy the solution in their own cloud environment. The Blueprint performs an unattended installation of ProfileUnity and FlexApp in the customers’ cloud of choice. Many public and private clouds are supported but options include Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
Collaboration with Citrix AppDNA – the Liquidware Labs Stratusphere monitoring and diagnostics solution is the perfect complement to AppDNA. The combined solutions comprise a complete application delivery planning strategy. Citrix and Liquidware Labs have recently worked closely together to ensure customers have a sound methodology in place that leverages Stratusphere for “run-time” metrics including known applications installed and applications in use. Customers then leverage AppDNA to assess the compatibility of applications that were discovered by Stratusphere.
“We continue to lead the market with the most comprehensive user workspace management suite available and are pleased to showcase our recent integration achievements with Citrix at Citrix Synergy 2016,” commented Jason Smith, VP Product Marketing Management, Liquidware Labs. “Our ProfileUnity and FlexApp solutions deliver the only completely integrated approach to both UEM and Layering. Stratusphere continues to expand its extensive catalog of user experience metrics to set the standard for in-the-guest monitoring and desktop diagnostics in the industry.”
In addition to Citrix Cloud integration Liquidware Labs demonstrations will feature updates of ProfileUnity, FlexApp and Stratusphere including:
ProfileUnity User Environment Management and FlexApp Layering
- FlexApp Layering can now layer even complex applications that require drivers and services, even on a per user basis. Other solutions are limited to machine level application assignment
- FlexApp Micro Isolation automatically detecting and resolving file and registry conflicts that may occur between application layers that are independently packaged.
- FlexDisk VMDK option for VMFS storage, providing up to 58 VMDK per user, more than any other layering solution
- ProfileDisk technology speeds logon. VHD-based or VMDK-based ProfileDisks dramatically speed user logon times by seamlessly mounting the entire user profile from disk, supplying the benefits of native profile performance with instant delivery of a user profile
- Point and Click Clustering for HA offers highly-available and highly scalable clustered configuration has been introduced for ease of HA setup. ProfileUnity includes exclusive point-and-click clustering, removing the requirement for complex setup, network load balancers or external database clusters
Stratusphere Monitoring and Diagnostics
- New Search feature that will provide an easy-to-use help desk function
- Enhanced ICA/HDX Citrix metrics to gain deeper visibility in to audio, video and USB channels
- Support for Nutanix that will include full support of Acropolis and Prism
- Updates for Windows 10 such as hardware and application readiness reports
- Application Process GPU Metrics to better design, size, diagnose host-based GPU needs
About Liquidware Labs
Liquidware Labs™ provides industry leading platform-agnostic desktop solutions for hybrid Windows desktop environments including Citrix® XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon View®, and physical Microsoft® Windows PCs. Stratusphere™ FIT and Stratusphere™ UX products deliver visibility into desktop environments and support assessment, design, monitoring and diagnostics (Health Checks). ProfileUnity provides just in time delivery of User Profiles, application and user rights management and context-aware policies. ProfileUnity’s FlexApp feature delivers advanced Application Layering. Flex-IO supports IOPS acceleration in virtual desktop environments. The solutions are available in an extremely cost-effectively priced bundle called Liquidware Labs Essentials. Liquidware Labs products are Citrix Ready, VMware-certified, and are available through a global network of partners. Visit www.liquidwarelabs.com for further information.
Read the entire article here, Liquidware Labs Showcases Solution Updates at Citrix Synergy 2016
via the fine folks at Liquidware Labs