Lessons Learned from 2,000 Amazon VPC Configurations – On-Demand Webinar
The SoftNAS engineering and support teams have configured over 2,000 Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) configurations for SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. In this webinar, we share the lessons learned in configuring VPCs, including undocumented tips and tricks.
Amazon’s Virtual Private Cloud enables you to launch Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources, like EC2 instances, into a virtual network that you’ve defined. They are flexible, secure and a core building block of AWS deployments.
In this webinar, we covered:
- How do packets really flow in a VPC?
- Common security group mis-configurations
- Why end-points are good things
- To NAT or not?
- VPNs and VPCs: a good thing?
- Best practices for VPC management
Learn more at https://ter.li/s25a63