Learn Docker Container Security: A Network View – On-Demand Webinar
There’s been a lot of discussion of container security for images, platforms, and the OS. But not much about getting visibility of the container network, especially for security purposes. This webinar will introduce Docker containers from a networking and security viewpoint. It will contain technical tips for secure container networking.
- Fundamentals of Docker container security
- A sample container exploit using the recently discovered Dirty COW vulnerability
- East-west traffic network issues on AWS and other clouds
- How NACLs, Sec Groups, and flow logs work or don’t work with overlay networks
- Visualization and monitoring of containers during run-time.