Knowledge Base: AppSense EM Personalization Info Tool
AppSense EM Personalization Info Tool
Document ID: SX123390
Personalization info (PersInfo) is an extremely useful GUI utility which helps Manage/Debug/Troubleshoot AppSense Environment Manager Personalization, The utility was written by Shaun Jones who works for AppSense Ltd.
PersInfo runs on the client machine and has many features:
- In the Manage Applications section the administrator will be able to get the following information:
- Application Type (In which whitelist role the application is listed)
- Cached Locally (Yes/No – Only relevant when using offline mode)
- Status (Basically tells if the personalization data will sync at logoff or at application exit)
- Last Sync Time
- Hits (how many times was the application accessed)
- Cache Size…
These knowledge bases are provided by SmartX/ControlUP. Gain this same kind of visibility in your terminal services and VDI environments, check out ControlUP yourself!
CHECK OUT UPCOMING DABCC LIVE WEBINAR with ControlUP!
To learn more and to read the entire article at its source, please refer to the following page, AppSense EM Personalization Info Tool