Just in Case You Missed It: Catching Up on Some Recent AWS Launches
So many launches and cloud innovations, that you simply may not believe. In order to catch up on some service launches and features, this post will be a round-up of some cool releases that happened this summer and through the end of September.
The launches and features I want to share with you today are:
- AWS IAM for Authenticating Database Users for RDS MySQL and Amazon Aurora
- Amazon SES Reputation Dashboard
- Amazon SES Open and Click Tracking Metrics
- Serverless Image Handler by the Solutions Builder Team
- AWS Ops Automator by the Solutions Builder Team
Let’s dive in, shall we!
AWS IAM for Authenticating Database Users for RDS MySQL and Amazon Aurora
Read the entire article here, Just in Case You Missed It: Catching Up on Some Recent AWS Launches
Via the fine folks at Amazon Web Services.