July’s Poll Results : What 3 Tools Should Every IT Pro Use?
As you may remember, last month we asked you to share your list of the top 3 tools you think every IT pro should use.
We received plenty of responses on our blog and through social media, and I’d like to start by thanking everyone who participated (and for those who didn’t – no worries, there’s always the August poll!).
We also appreciate how many of you listed RDM among your top 3. Thank you so much for making us a part of your world!
As for the results, here’s a partial list of the IT tools that some of you can’t imagine working without, along with some of your comments:
- Remote Desktop Manager (“I live here!” — Frank McCourry)
- Chocolatey (“Freed me from the need to manually update each application.” — Sotiris Filippidis)
- Notepad++ (“It gets better and better. Very nice text editor.” — Tommy Boucher)
- Sublime Text (.app / .exe)
- Total Commander (“Best file manager” — Alex Flora)
- Visual Studio
- Keeper Desktop
- UltraEdit (“My #1 editing tool” — Jack)
- GNU Screen
- Windows Snipping Tool
Read the entire article here, July’s Poll Results : What 3 Tools Should Every IT Pro Use?
via Devolutions, the Remote Desktop Manager guys