Invirtus Release Virtual Machine (VM) Optimizer v4.0
Invirtus VM Optimizer (VMO) is an advanced VM optimization technology that reduces a virtual machine’s virtual hard drive to the smallest size possible & also optimizes Windows guest operating systems for speed & performance.
Smaller, faster virtual disks mean better virtual machine performance, more efficient use of your physical hard drive space, thus significantly reducing the time spent copying, moving, backing-up, deploying and archiving virtual machine image files. Virtual machines that are up to 80% smaller are more easily utilized via CD or DVD or shared with colleagues over your network or the internet.
VM Optimizer has the following benefits:
· Faster optimizations – optimizations benchmarked at 10x faster
· Multiple editions – multiple editions for individual or community usage
· Network access – automated optimization of VM repositories located locally or across the network
· VMS do not need to be running – VM optimizer no longer needs to run inside the VM, so the VM does not need to be running
· Analysis & notification – new management reports with related statistics, plus notifications for event activities
· Enable VM communities – enterprise management functions for complete administration of VM communities