Introduction to Citrix XenServer Fuel Plugin
Mirantis Fuel, which is a member of the OpenStack Big Tent, has already made itself one of the leading installers for OpenStack and offers a pluggable architecture that enable you to add new capabilities to your environments. XenServer Fuel Plugin aims to enable use of the XenServer open source hypervisor (versions greater than 6.5 SP1) as a Compute provider with Mirantis OpenStack, in a commercially supportable way.
To be more specific, we want to achieve the following major goals:
- Add customisation to the user interface
- Configuring OpenStack to use XenServer at install time
- Install required plugins and other pre-requisites
- Routing control networks to give access to dom0
- Update the XenServer OpenStack integration
- Replacing the test image
Read the entire article here, Introduction to XenServer Fuel Plugin
via the fine folks at Citrix Systems, Inc.