IGEL to Demonstrate Unified Endpoint Management Software at HIMSS 2017
Providing a simple, smart and secure endpoint experience for healthcare professionals, IGEL addresses compliance and privacy concerns for hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities around the globe
IGEL Technology, today announced that it will be demonstrating its powerful unified endpoint management software (UEM), IGEL™ OS-powered thin clients, zero clients and all-in-one thin client solutions during the 2017 HIMSS Conference & Exhibition, taking place February 19-23 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
During HIMSS 2017, attendees are invited to visit IGEL in the Citrix Ready Partner Pavilion, booth #2914, where they will see first-hand how IGEL is helping healthcare organizations embrace virtualization and provide their end users with a secure and reliable desktop experience, whether they are working on the main campus or from a remote clinic or home office. On Wednesday, Feb. 22 at 12.30pm (ET), IGEL’s Chief Technology Evangelist Jeff Kalberg will present on “Unified Endpoint Management in a Citrix Virtual World” inside the Citrix Booth Theater.
IGEL will also be inside Imprivata booths #376 and #747, the Samsung Electronics America booth #3673 and the Spadafy booth #479 during HIMSS 2017, showcasing its economical, energy-efficient, Linux-based and Windows-based thin clients designed for every application – from a simple, basic terminal all the way up to a multimedia-capable premium device.
Featured products at the Citrix, Imprivata, Samsung and Spadafy booths will include:
- IGEL UD3 Series Thin Clients, a powerful all-round series for the demanding multimedia knowledge worker that is available with an optional integrated smartcard reader and a connectivity foot that offers two additional serial ports for legacy peripherals and wireless network connectivity or an anti-theft USB port.
- IGEL Linux 10 OS, a powerful new endpoint operating system which provides secure access to today’s modern devices and endpoint computing capabilities while offering performance and power that drives productivity;
- IGEL UD Pocket, a revolutionary micro thin client solution that is designed to improve the security of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives; and,
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter (UDC), which provides businesses of all sizes with a lower-cost alternative to traditional desktop hardware, helping them to dramatically reduce their desktop replacement costs, eliminating the need to invest in new hardware to support their virtualized infrastructures.
“The flexibility that IGEL software provides is why healthcare organizations around the globe are embracing our solutions as the answer for a mobile workforce that needs a highly secure desktop, whether they are in a company’s headquarters, main hospital or clinic facility, remote site or a home office,” said Simon Clephan, Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Alliances, IGEL Technology. “IGEL alleviates privacy and compliance pressures such as HIPAA by providing security controls that fight ransomware and protect sensitive patient data, at the same time, giving the user a reliable, consistent desktop.”
During HIMSS 2017, IGEL will also be hosting partner and customer events including an exclusive dinner experience with Coretek Services and Nutanix on Monday, Feb. 20 at Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse. Click here for registration information. Partners and prospective customers are also invited to relax with IGEL, Spadafy, ControlUp and Ivanti at Splitsville at Disney Springs on Monday, Feb. 20 from 6pm to 8pm. Click here for registration information.
Throughout the HIMSS 2017, IGEL is available to talk to current and prospective partners about the IGEL Partner Program and Unified Endpoint Management solutions. To schedule an appointment with IGEL during the event, e-mail Enit Nichani at email@example.com or text her at (925) 999-0790.
IGEL on Social Media
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/IGEL_Technology
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/igel.technology
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/101270758605662221044
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/igel-technology
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/IGELTechnologyTV
IGEL delivers powerful unified endpoint management (UEM) software that is revolutionary in its simplicity and purpose-built for the enterprise. The company’s world-leading products, including the IGEL Universal Management Suite, IGEL™ Linux-powered thin and zero clients, and all-in-one thin client solutions, deliver a smart and secure endpoint management experience that shifts granular control of thin and zero client devices from the end user to IT. This enables enterprises to remotely control all thin client devices from a single dashboard interface. With IGEL, IT teams can do more with less, lower their total cost of ownership and operation, and future-proof their organization. IGEL has 10 offices worldwide and is represented by partners in over 50 countries. For more information on IGEL, visit www.igel.com/us.