HPE Service Virtualization Release 3.81 is now available – Introducing a new Community Edition
We are pleased to announce the availability of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Service Virtualization 3.81! The best part is that you can use it today! It includes multiple bug fixes, and many feature and functionality enhancements have been delivered as part of this release. They include:
- Continued enhancements in the areas of C# Scripting and REST virtualization.
- Improved user experience for design of REST virtual services, ease of manipulation with Uri spaces, as well, transfer of data and metadata between Uri spaces.
- Added support for ONC/RPC protocol, a remote procedure call support for Open Network Computing; enable import of virtual service structure from “.x” files.
- Continued enhancements in the area of virtual services design & scenarios, including interactive authoring, data model editing and many more
- Ability to aggregate metrics across virtual service lifespan, calculate sv ROI, analyze cross organization usage and utilization, server health and more.
- To learn more, go to HPE Service Virtualization Help Center
For the first time in HPE Service Virtualization history, we are also delighted to offer a free HPE Service Virtualization Community Edition in conjunction with the 3.81 minor release. Developers and testers now have the opportunity to leverage the HPE SV 3.81 community edition for creation and running of multiple virtual services. They can also incorporate performance and data models for more realistic application testing and simulation purposes.
Read the entire article here, HPE Service Virtualization Release 3.81 is now available! Introducing a new Community Edition too!
via the fine folks at HP Enterprise.