HPE Distributed Cloud Networking: Policy-Based Automation for Cloud Networks
In this blog, let’s look at how HPE Distributed Cloud Networking (DCN) is able to enable cloud-ready data center networks.
Our customers have often approached me seeking a solution to a traditional network which takes days or weeks to change to respond to the business. I hear your concerns about these kinds of issue:
- I need to implement a network policy to block port 23.
- I also need to redirect traffic from a specific IP subnet to a firewall.
- I need to provide network connectivity between my Virtual Machines, Docker Containers and Bare Metal Servers.
- I need to implement micro-segmentation for Virtual Machines and Docker Containers on the same subnet.
- Can the network team set a QoS traffic class for applications that use port number 8080?
- I need these network policies to follow the Virtual Machine if it migrates to a different host.
The solution? HPE Distributed Cloud Networking (DCN)
Read the entire article here, HPE Distributed Cloud Networking: Policy-Based Automation for Cloud Networks
via the fine folks at HP Enterprise.