How to install, configure and customize Citrix StoreFront 3.7
StoreFront is one of the essential parts of the Citrix FMA components. Citrix introduced their latest StoreFront 3.7 version at the same time they released the Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp 7.11 software. You probably know already that StoreFront is the Self Service authentication store for all the Citrix Desktop and Applications Services, also known as your front door. To make use of all the StoreFront functionalities, you must need to have the Citrix Receiver software installed on your client to launch Apps and Desktops, this can be Windows, iOS, Chrome OS, Linux, Mac OS or Windows Mobile. Another option is to use the HTML plugin feature, to start the Apps and Desktop clientless in a internet browser.
In this article I will describe in the first part; how you can configure StoreFront 3.7 and the second part will be about; Customizing your StoreFront Web page.
- Zone Preference Improvement
- Administration Console Performance Improvement
- Federated Authentication Service
- Self Service Password enrolment with Citrix SSPR 1.0 (see my blog article about it)
- Windows Server 2016 (Day 1) support
- Receiver for Web Small Form Factor Support (Mobility view)
Read the entire article here, How to install, configure and customize Citrix StoreFront 3.7 | InfraShare.net
via Christiaan Brinkhoff at infrashare.net