hopTo announces MAX-IE – the first native mobile user experience for Microsoft Internet Explorer
hopTo Inc. (OTCQB: HPTO), developer and provider of the most comprehensive mobile productivity platform is unveiling MAX-IE, the first native mobile app experience for Microsoft’s Internet Explorer®. This exciting breakthrough capability will allow enterprises to instantly mobilize and provide a native mobile experience for Internet Explorer® based web applications, including applications that employ Java, Adobe Flash, or Silverlight technologies. MAX-IE will be made available as a standard feature of all versions of hopTo Work.
“MAX –IE represents the completion of a significant milestone on the hopTo Work roadmap. Enterprise customers in multiple industries have consistently told us that they have limited options to provide mobile access to scores of mission critical web applications that are based on Internet Explorer®, “ said Eldad Eilam, President and CEO of hopTo Inc. “ With MAX-IE they can provide that mobile access securely with a user experience that will enhance employee productivity”.
hopTo Work users will benefit from the following key features in MAX-IE:
- Transform legacy Java, Adobe Flash and Silverlight applications to modern mobile UX
- Smooth scrolling, without the lag typically associated with remote applications
- Touch-friendly text input, including automatic zooming and positioning of edit fields with automated keyboard launch and dismissal
- Automatically transform combo boxes into native touch-friendly dropdown lists for a fully mobile user experience
- Easy install, configuration and delivery to enable access to web applications from hopTo Work
- Backwards compatible with older versions of Internet Explorer®
- Seamless interoperability with hopTo Work for Citrix
Learn more here: