Getting Started – Video Course on How to Install and Configure the IGEL UMS
I wanted to share with you the basics of the IGEL Management Suite and how to get started. If you have been using IGEL solutions for sometime then this is old hat for you but if you are new then I highly recommend you take some time to walk through these videos as they will help you get the UMS up and running as-well as teaching you the what, why and how…
Of course, you don’t need to do them all in one sitting but you might find that once you start you can’t stop 😉 The big thing is to get the UMS setup, it can be installed on either Windows or Linux, which ever suits your fancy.
If you want to play with the UMS in your virtual environments then you can. I actually have mine running in VirtualBox on my Mac. Works great!
- IGEL UMS 5 Installation – Universal Management Suite 5
- Managing Thin Clients in IGEL UMS 5 (Universal Management Suite)
- Managing Profiles in our UMS / Universal Management Suite
- Profiles in a Structure
- Working with Views / Creating a list of Thin Clients
- How to Update Firmware
- UMS Administrator
- IGEL UDC3 Installation to VirtualBox and activation
You can download it here: https://www.igel.com/download/