Gartner’s Cool Vendors In Blockchain Platforms
Last month, I wrote a blog post about our research note, ‘Cool Vendors in Blockchain Applications’, where the focus was on business innovations being built on a blockchain foundation. This month, we wanted to share with you another recent note where the emphasis is on the technology innovations around blockchain. Ray Valdes, Fabio Chesini, Joerg Fritsch, and I just published ‘Cool Vendors in Blockchain Platforms’ where we cover five such vendors. Here are the vendors we profiled and what they do:
- BlockCypher addresses the complexity of building, deploying and operating blockchain-based applications.
- Lightning Network addresses the scalability limitations and latency shortcomings of the bitcoin.
- Rootstock brings over to the bitcoin stack the powerful smart-contract capability that is part of the Ethereum platform.
- Tendermint advances the state of the art in consensus engines and in interoperability among blockchain platforms.
- Zcash addresses the problem of lack of privacy in blockchain-based transactions.
Read the entire article here, Gartner’s Cool Vendors In Blockchain Platforms
via the fine folks at Gartner