FSLogix Releases Office 365 Container for Citrix!
Industry First Drop-In Solution Extends Existing Profile and UEM Infrastructure While Enabling High Performance Office 365 on Virtual Desktops
- With over 70 million monthly users, Office 365 is Microsoft’s fastest growing commercial product ever
- FSLogix Office 365 Container for Citrix works to extend UEM solutions from all major industry vendors
- New product provides True Cached Exchange Mode, Real Time Search, Plug and Play Management, Infrastructure Compatibility, and Affordable annual subscription pricing
FSLogix, a leading innovator in engineering the enterprise class virtual workspace, announced today, the general availability of FSLogix™ Office 365 Container for Citrix. Announced at Citrix Synergy 2016, this solution enables enterprises to get the best user performance and IT return-on-investment when using Office 365 with virtual desktops alongside of their legacy profile implementations.
FSLogix Office 365 Container for Citrix includes a range of new functionality to support roaming Office 365, and builds on the award winning release of FSLogix Profile Container, released in May of 2015. This drop-in solution works with profile products from leading vendors, giving instant support for Office 365 and extending the life of existing infrastructure investments, while creating no disruption for IT or end users.
“Our customers are extremely excited about Office 365 for a variety of reasons, including reducing their internal hardware and staffing requirements, adding more predictability to their long term budgets, and moving to ‘per-user’ licensing models for their productivity apps,” said Mark Henderson, Director of Application Services, XenTegra. “With ongoing pressure to reduce operational costs and enhance business agility, we’re seeing the demand to expand the use of virtual workspaces across the broad enterprise. FSLogix plays a key and growing role in making these projects a reality today, without having to compromise on other strategic initiatives like Office 365.”
Microsoft’s Fastest Growing Commercial Product
“Office 365 has over 70 million commercial Monthly Active Users, and over 70% of Fortune 500 companies have purchased Office 365 in the last 12 months – it’s Microsoft’s fastest growing commercial product ever,” said Kevin Goodman, Chief Executive Officer, FSLogix.* “Starting today, CIOs can implement virtual desktops and Office 365 without having to rip and replace their existing profile infrastructure. With this solution we’re seeing enterprises recover an average of 40 hours a year in lost productivity per-employee, while dramatically reducing IT cost and labor associated with supporting these environments for enterprise quality performance.”
FSLogix™ Office 365 Container For Citrix provides:
- True Cached Exchange Mode – with patent-pending OST containerization, Outlook on XenApp and XenDesktop can now function and perform as if locally installed on a high performance workstation. Users don’t need to compromise email and calendar performance to adopt strategic initiatives like virtual desktops.
- Real-Time Search – enables inbox and personal folder search to work as designed on XenDesktop, with maximum performance, and no workarounds requiring end-user training or unique behavior between physical and virtual environments.
- Plug and Play management – features a micro-application footprint with drop-in installation, GPO templates, simple rules based configuration, and the use of existing CIFS/SMB servers, improving the ROI of existing enterprise infrastructure.
- Infrastructure compatibility – works on all major virtual desktop and hosted email solutions, complimenting profile management products traditionally used in virtual workspace environments.
- Affordable pricing – with flexible annual subscription pricing, there’s no barrier to making email on virtual desktops enterprise class.
FSLogix Apps, Application and Profile Containers, and FSLogix™ Office 365 Container for Citrix provide multi-platform support for all major Windows™ based virtual desktops, hosted email providers, and profile management products, turning virtual desktops into the enterprise class virtual workspace.
Learn more about FSLogix™ Office 365 Container for Citrix
- Read a case study and related customer testimonials
- Request an evaluation copy or schedule a custom demo
Follow FSLogix on Twitter, Facebook, and their industry blog
Review performance validation webinar using uberAgent
FSLogix, a Best of Citrix Synergy winner, is a leading innovator of solutions that enable the enterprise virtual workspace, reducing the amount of hardware, time and labor required to support cloud and virtual desktops. FSLogix Apps seamlessly integrates with desktop virtualization solutions from Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, and other industry leaders. FSLogix is a Microsoft BizSpark graduate, Citrix Ready partner, and VMware Technical Alliance partner. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with offices in Orem, UT and Chelmsford, Essex, UK.
About XenTegra, LLC.
XenTegra is an IT consulting firm and reseller, focused primarily on Citrix and complementary technologies. We enable our customers and their employees to achieve the ability to work anytime, from anywhere on ANY device, utilizing their own desktop/apps safely, securely and expeditiously. Founded by consultants with a passion for the end user, XenTegra’s core mission is to help customers triumph with Citrix technologies. XenTegra… Focused on your Citrix success!