Free Online Training to Help You Learn AWS Security Fundamentals
We have significantly updated this course to help our customers. Updates include:
- New content on AWS security services related to encryption, network security, access control and management, and reporting of user access to AWS services.
- Updated information about the AWS Shared Responsibility Model.
- Demos to teach you how to create encrypted root volumes, configure AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF), and create and run AWS Config Rules to evaluate your AWS environment for compliance.
- More robust content around AWS compliance and assurance programs, and AWS services that help enforce governance, compliance, and risk management.
- A short quiz to assess your knowledge on AWS security concepts and services.
This four-hour, self-paced course is aimed at IT business or security professionals interested in cloud security practices and AWS, as well as IT auditors, analysts, and regulators. It is also a recommended prerequisite for our 3-day Security Operations on AWS course.
Read the entire article here, Free Online Training to Help You Learn AWS Security Fundamentals
via the fine folks at Amazon Web Services.