Flexera Software AdminStudio Virtual Desktop Assessment Trial
Virtual Desktop Assessment monitors behavior and gather such information as CPU performance, online/offline access, input/output and memory utilization as well as applications data including applications installed, details and usage. Data is stored on a central server where it is available for reporting and analysis. The solution ranks computers with respect to their virtualization suitability. As a result, enterprise architects have the information they need to plan and implement successful VDI projects. The AdminStudio Virtual Desktop Assessment FREE 21 day trial lets you download full version and deploy it for up to 5 users, regardless of the number of devices those users possess
- AdminStudio Virtual Desktop Assessment gathers a complete application inventory of the specified computers. It also collects in-depth information on each computer, user and application.
- CPU, RAM, storage and disk IO, graphics and other resources used by each application
- Usage of each application, including user count, load time and total use time
- Services and device drivers required by each application
- Aggregates of each of the above so you can plan your virtual infrastructure
- Tailor the assessment for your environment, specifying which computers, users and applications to assess as well as the most appropriate timeframe
- Develop a Data-driven Plan to Ensure Success
- Generate an overall suitability assessment, categorizing computers and users into low-medium and high-complexity groups based on usage patterns and resourced used
- Create detailed and summary reports and filter them based on a variety of attributes to gain richer insight into the data
- Use reporting to discover desktops, applications and users that have high resource requirements to improve capacity planning for virtual desktops
The AdminStudio Virtual Desktop Assessment FREE 21 day trial lets you download full version functionality and deploy it for up to 5 users, regardless of the number of devices those users possess.