Favorite Articles of Patch Management Group
Configuring Patch Management
- How do I configure Patch Management 7.1 SP1, SP2 and MP 1 for Windows?
- How do I configure Patch Management 7.1 SP1 or SP2 to operate without internet connection.
- How do I force Patch Inventories for PM 7.1 SP1 & SP2?
- What is the Best Practice for setting up Notifications for Patch Management 7.X?
- Preserving Application Customizations when installing software updates
- Machines are rebooting outside the Default Software Update Plug-in Policy Schedule
- What reports do I run to show compliance numbers in Patch Management 7.X?
- Patch Compliance Report that only includes updates contained in policies
Patch Management in the environment with a hierarchy
What exactly is patched?
- Is there a list of all currently supported vendors for Patch Management 7.1 SP1, SP2 & MP1?
- What is the new naming convention in the Patch Remediation Center for 7.1 SP1, SP2 & MP1?
- List of 7.1 SP1, SP2 and MP1 Windows PMImport Release Dates
- List of 7.x Windows PMImport.cab file versions and release dates
- How do I troubleshoot the Patch Management 7.1 SP1, SP2 & MP1 – PMImport failing to download successfully for Microsoft?
- How do I troubleshoot Software Updates failing to deploy in Patch Management 7.1 SP1, SP2 and MP1?
- How to troubleshoot client’s failing to return Patch Management 7.1 SP1, SP2 & MP1 Inventories?
- Patch Management 7.X client’s Altiris Agent GUI > Software Updates Tab displays Software Updates in a ‘Retrying’ status
- Software Update Cycle fails to install updates on Windows Vista/Server 2008/Windows 7 clients
- Patch Management does not provide an update that is listed vulnerable by a 3rd party tool
- Vendors and Software items are automatically enabled
- Patch Management Plug-in fails to rollout