Exinda and Replify provide Virtualized Software WAN Optimization Controller
Exinda, a global provider of WAN optimisation solutions, today announced that it has signed a partnership agreement with Replify, a leading provider of software based WAN optimization solutions. This partnership will complement Exinda’s current x60 Appliance solution running the x800 software load enabling their customers to provide application acceleration for a mobile workforce. Exinda’s x60 family of WAN Optimization appliances eliminates unnecessary WAN traffic, and provides data reduction and application acceleration reducing expensive bandwidth costs for branch office connections over MPLS or commercial internet service WAN links.
- Support for the 10060 appliance delivering up to 10 Gbps Full Duplex, 20 Gbps aggregate device performance;
- Enhancements to Exinda’s High Availability configurations for High Performance, High Uptime environments;
- Flow export enabling third party reporting, enhanced centralized reporting and the ability to integrate with a variety of reporting systems as required by customers with large optimized connection communities;
- Service Delivery Point (SDP) scalability enhancements
- Virtualization – the ability to host a virtual partition on Exinda devices supporting applications such as Replify Raptor SoftWOC;
- VLAN rewrite capability enabling service providers to tag/retag VLAN identifiers based on a variety of criteria including application type or priority values;
- HTTPS (SSL) Acceleration which will speed up the performance and user experience of secure web (https) applications such as Microsoft Sharepoint.
Replify was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The company’s goal was to be the first to develop an all-software based WAN optimization solution that would exceed hardware based performance. The company is now focusing on the next generation of WAN optimization and remote application usability to make Replify a global player in software solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.replify.com
Exinda is a proven global supplier of WAN Optimisation and Application Acceleration products. We have installed and maintained network deployments that exceed 1,000 devices. The company has helped over 1,500 organizations in 55 countries worldwide to reduce network operating costs and ensure consistent application performance over the WAN. The Exinda Unified Performance Management (UPM) solution encompasses application visibility, control, optimisation, and intelligent acceleration – all within a single network appliance that is affordable and easy to manage.