Learning Objectives, for any Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop deployment:
- Gain insight into options available for existing desktop, laptop and thin client assets
- Learn what to look for in enterprise device management
- Explore the capabilities and limitations of a virtual desktop/application solution
- Understand the costs associated with thin client devices
We will also share with you:
- Recent changes at IGEL and what this means for you
- Why Douglas Brown and Simon Clephan recently joined IGEL
- How you can Win a Tesla P100D from IGEL, the fastest, cleanest & coolest car in the world!
Douglas Brown, Global Technology Evangelist, IGEL
Douglas has over 20 years of experience in virtualization, cloud and server-based computing. In addition to his role at IGEL, Brown is the CTO, President & Founder of DABCC, Inc. Prior to founding DABCC, he served as a Senior Systems Engineer with Citrix, where he was named “Systems Engineer of the Year” in 2002. As Founder of DABCC, he has earned Microsoft’s “Most Valuable Professional” award from 2005 to 2016, as well as previous Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) and VMware vEXPERT awards, among others. Follow him on LinkedIn andTwitter.
Simon Clephan, VP of Business Development and Strategic Alliances, IGEL
Simon has more than 30 years of experience in sales and marketing for the enterprise software industry, which includes virtualization, VDI and enduser computing. Prior to joining IGEL in January 2017, he managed the Strategic Alliances program for AppSense, now part of LANDESK, with an emphasis on healthcare providers and partners. He was also a previous VP of Business Development for Aurema, Inc., acquired by Citrix in 2006. Simon holds a master’s degree in engineering from the University of Cambridge and an MBA from Harvard Business School. Follow him on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Presented by CUGC and IGEL, this webinar is free for all members. Register today, space is limited.
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST