Join Frank Ohlhorst, Enterprise IT Analyst & Consultant and Srinivas Ramanathan, CEO of eG Innovations, in this webinar as they discuss best practices for troubleshooting and prevention so even before a user complains their application is slow, you can pinpoint exactly where the cause of a problem lies – ensuring quick resolution and a positive user experience.
You will discover:
- Best practices for monitoring the end user experience, so you can be alerted to application slowness before users call you
- Key performance indicators you should focus on to be able to detect and fix problems proactively, before users notice
- Automatic correlation and root-cause diagnosis techniques that allow you to pin-point problems quickly and minimize troubleshooting time
- Analytics and reporting capabilities that allow you to invest wisely and right-size your infrastructure for maximum ROI
- How to structure your organization to focus on IT services, not individual silos
Thursday, March 23 at 11:00 AM ET | 10:00 AM CT | 8:00 AM PT | 4:00 PM UK