Ericom AccessNow for VMware View – Any HTML5 Browser, Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad / iPhone, Google Chromebook and Android
Enable users to quickly and easily connect to VMware View desktops directly from any HTML5 compatible browser on any platform, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad / iPhone, Google Chromebook, Android, , RIM Blackberry and Playbook—even locked-down Workstations — without having to download, install or configure any software on the end-point device.
Ericom AccessNow for VMware View is the first pure HTML5 client for accessing virtual desktops. Key AccessNow benefits include:
- Empowers users with secure access to their virtual desktops from any device that has an HTML5-compatible browser (e.g., Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad/iPhone, Android, Google Chromebooks and RIM Playbook).
- Supports RSA SecurID (two-factor authentication), changing passwords, and SSL VPNs. Ericom also offer an optional (free) SSL Gateway.
- Runs wholly within the browser – that means there’s no client software to download or manage.
- Enables Educational, Governmental, Healthcare, Financial, Manufacturing and other organizations to unify access to computing resources.
- Supports the widest variety of end-user devices – key drivers in the growing trends toward workshifting (telework) and BYOD / BYOC.
- Integrates with Homegrown portals and Enterprise portals.
- Enables mission-critical business continuity by allowing employees to access their applications and desktops from any available end-point device, anywhere, without having to install any software or plugins.