Ericom AccessNow – Clientless, Browser-based Access to Physical and Windows Applications & Desktops
Instantly deliver Windows applications and desktops to Chromebooks and Chromeboxes, with Ericom AccessNow HTML5 RDP Client
The combined Google Chromebooks and AccessNow (HTML5 RDP Client) solution enables users to access Windows virtual applications and desktops including VMware View virtual desktops, from Chromebooks, Chromeboxes and any other device running HTML5-compatible browsers
- Flexibility & Mobility – Enables users to access Windows applications and desktops in addition to accessing their Web apps – simultaneously, wherever they are!
- Simple, easy and inexpensive to maintain – NO plug-ins required, simplifies life for system administrators and end-users alike
- Simplifies device management – Eliminates Windows PC software management
- Enables faster deployments of popular Chromebook initiatives
It’s So Simple!
- All you need is a Chromebook and an internet connection
- Open a web page
- Enter the address of the Ericom Access Server that you’ve installed (the Terminal Server or VDI platform)
- Enter your credentials and press ‘Connect’ — The desktop (or application) appears directly inside the browser window – That’s it!
Fast & simple browser-based access to hosted Windows Apps & Desktops
- NO software installation required on the end-user’s device, making AccessNow a great accessory for Chromebooks and iPads
- Streamlines Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) implementation, security and management
- Integrates Ericom’s RDP compression & acceleration technology
- Give end-users the flexibility and mobility to access apps & desktops from anywhere, any device!
- Significantly reduce IT overhead
- Integrates with the Ericom Secure Gateway for secure access to the network. Can be used with, or instead of, an SSL VPN
- Included in Ericom Connect, our advanced, Grid technology-based connection broker
- Special Versions for Citrix and VMware View (up to 1000 users per server, WOW)