eG Innovations Expands Converged Application and Infrastructure Performance Monitoring Solution with Code Level Visibility for Microsoft .NET Applications
New Product Release Offers the Advantage of Auto-Correlated, Single-Pane-of-Glass IT Performance Visibility to .NET Driven Organizations, Enabling Exceptional IT Service Quality and Cost Savings
eG Innovations, a leading IT performance management software provider, announced today the upcoming release of eG Enterprise 6.3, which introduces full-stack performance monitoring and diagnostic support for Microsoft .NET packaged and custom applications. Building on eG Enterprise’s Java application performance monitoring technology, the new version fully supports cross-technology organizations, and offers the industry’s only unified and auto-correlated visibility into all Java and .NET application delivery – including the supporting cloud, physical or hybrid infrastructure – from a single web-based console.
“We’re pleased to introduce eG Enterprise 6.3, the industry’s first fully converged application and infrastructure monitoring solution for Microsoft and Java application environments,” said Srinivas Ramanathan, chief executive officer, eG Innovations. “With the latest enhancements, eG Enterprise provides performance transparency across all IT silos, enabling development and operations to manage the digital user experience as a truly unified team.”
eG Enterprise 6.3 offers a complete performance assurance solution for organizations that rely on Microsoft technologies including Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics for internal communication and collaboration, external web presence, process management, and customer service. eG Enterprise’s converged application and infrastructure performance monitoring solution helps these companies realize faster issue remediation, more efficient application rollouts, better application code, higher end-user satisfaction, increased productivity, and greater return from technology investments.
eG Enterprise .NET Application Performance Monitoring Key Features:
- Measure the real-time digital experience of users as they access .NET web applications
- Trace every single customer journey on distributed and SOA applications
- Visualize the flow of .NET transactions through multi-tiered IIS servers, databases, and external service calls
- Quickly identify which server tier is slowing down transaction processing
- Drill down to get .NET method-level and SQL query-level visibility, and identify the exact line of code having a problem
- Understand CLR dependencies with .NET applications and auto-discover service-level infrastructure topology
- Access deep diagnostics about the performance of IIS application pools, web sites, .NET framework, CLR, worker processes, and more
- Auto-correlate .NET application performance with the supporting infrastructure (Active Directory, database, storage, network, virtualization, cloud)
- Use built-in artificial intelligence to automatically pinpoint the root cause of application slowdowns and failures
- Leverage built-in reports and analytics for performance optimization, capacity planning and infrastructure right-sizing
Application performance management for Microsoft .NET is part of the eG Enterprise 6.3 release, which will be available in November 2017. To learn more, visit the eG Innovations website. On-site at Microsoft Ignite 2017 in Orlando Florida, September 25-29, visit booth #1115.
About eG Innovations
eG Innovations is dedicated to helping businesses across the globe transform IT service delivery into a competitive advantage and a center for productivity, growth and profit. Many of the world’s largest businesses use eG Enterprise to enhance IT service performance, increase operational efficiency, ensure IT effectiveness and deliver on the ROI promise of transformational IT investments across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Visit us at www.eginnovations.com or on Twitter at @eGInnovations.