Award-winning ProfileUnity™ is a feature-rich and affordable user virtualization and profile management solution for virtual desktop deployments and physical PCs. ProfileUnity decouples user profiles and data from the operating system for migration to VMware View, Citrix XenDesktop, or any platform that supports Windows OS, making it the ideal bridge solution for heterogeneous environments running physical, virtual and Terminal Services sessions.
ProfileUnity delivers a flexible universal profile that is compatible across multiple versions, including Windows XP/2000/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8. With no software to install on desktops, this cost-effective solution separately stores and infuses user profiles, configurations, and data into the Windows OS in seconds at logon, enabling organizations to be more flexible than ever before with their desktops.
What makes ProfileUnity the perfect choice for User Virtualization?
- True Migration - User Profiles, User Authored Data, and Application Data Settings (even between mixed versions) are dynamically made available to any desktop Windows OS at every logon. ProfileUnity also features the exclusive ability to harvest user authored data from legacy PCs!
- No Vendor Lock-in - User profiles are always managed in the native format that Windows uses. No proprietary database methods are used. The solution is fully compatible with VMware View Persona and Citrix UPM formats.
- User Installed Applications - FlexApp technology enables users to install their own applications, even in non-persistent virtual environments. FlexApp applications follow the user!
- Robust Features - Powerful functionality such as Context Aware Filter settings, common Windows desktop configuration capabilities, and in-depth reports make ProfileUnity a clear choice for User Virtualization.
- Cost Effective Price - ProfileUnity is priced at 40-50 percent less than the competitors, making ROI times short and your overall desktop project come in on budget!