Download “SoftNAS Cloud for Microsoft Azure”
SoftNAS, the #1 Best-Selling NAS in the Cloud, is excited to announce SoftNAS Cloud for Microsoft Azure, a full-featured, enterprise-grade NAS filer that enables organizations of all sizes to leverage their existing Microsoft investments to deploy powerful storage capabilities.
Key features include:
- No downtime, high-availability clusters in 5 minutes after installation (included at no extra cost)
- CIFS, NFS, iSCSI support with caching, deduplication, snapshots, writable clones
- Active Directory integration for granular access control using Windows® ACLs
- Efficient cross-region block replication for migration, DR and real-time backup
- Extension of native Azure block storage to layer on a full NAS feature set
Like all SoftNAS storage products, SoftNAS Cloud for Microsoft Azure:
- Deploys in minutes with easy set-up and configuration wizards
- Is easy to manage with an intuitive dashboard admin interface
- Scales agile storage up or down as needed—perfect for DevOps
- Includes free support and version upgrades
SoftNAS Cloud for Microsoft Azure is available exclusively through the Azure Marketplace on an hourly subscription or BYOL (monthly or annual) basis.
To learn more and to download the above file, please visit: SoftNAS Cloud for Microsoft Azure
Learn more, visit SoftNAS.com