Download ManageEngine Desktop Central – desktop and mobile device management
Integrated Desktop & Mobile Device Management Software
Desktop Central is integrated desktop and mobile device management software that helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location.
Automate your regular desktop management routines like installing patches, distributing software, managing your IT Assets, managing software licenses, monitoring software usage statistics, managing USB device usage, taking control of remote desktops, and more. It supports managing both Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for Wifi, VPN, Email accounts, etc., apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc., and to secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc.Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Patch Management – Automate patch deployments related to OS and other third party applications and shield Windows and Mac from security threats. – Learn More
- Software Deployment – Simplify software distribution to install and uninstall software with built-in templates for package creation. – Learn More
- Mobile Device Management – Configure, manage, and secure mobile devices centrally using mobile device management – Learn More
- Mobile Application Management – Distribute and manage both in-store and commercial apps for iOS and Android based devices. – Learn More
- Asset Management – Manage your IT assets, software metering, software license management, prohibited software, and more. – Learn More
- Remote Control – Troubleshoot remote desktops with multi-user collaboration, file transfer, video recording, and more. – Learn More
- Power Management – Go green with effective power management by applying power schemes, shutting down inactive computers and getting system uptime reports. – Learn More
- USB Device Management – Restrict and control the usage of USB Devices in the network both at the user-level and at the computer-level. – Learn More
- Configurations – 25+ pre-defined configurations including Power Management, USB Device Management, Security Policies, and so on.