Download ManageEngine Applications Manager – application performance monitoring solution
ManageEngine Applications Manager is an application performance monitoring solution that proactively monitors business applications and help businesses ensure their revenue-critical applications meet end user expectations. Applications Manager offers out-of-the-box monitoring support for 80+ applications and servers.
Features of Applications Manager:
- Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) – Discover your applications with a click, and easily map their relationships to gain a comprehensive insight into your complex IT infrastructure.
- Comprehensive Performance Management – Monitor over 100 key performance indicators of your applications – including response time, resource availability, CPU/memory utilization and more.
- Holistic View of IT Resources – Manage a wide range of business applications and network services. Get the flexibility to group the application and its related services to be monitored as a single unit.
- Distributed Monitoring for High Scalability – Monitor up to 50,000 servers or applications with the distributed monitoring capabilities of Applications Manager’s Enterprise edition. Get a consolidated view of the resources present in different restricted networks/geographical locations
- Fault Management – Identify application faults and resolve those before the end user knows about it. Get notified of problems through e-mail and SMS alerts. Automate resolution of problems by executing corrective programs/scripts, sending SNMP traps. Trigger actions such as automatic start/stop/restart of Windows services, VMs and Amazon EC2 instances based on threshold violations.
- Root Cause Analysis – Identify performance bottlenecks easily and reduce the time spent on analyzing problems. The root cause analysis view is displayed as a hierarchical structure and is accessible from all pages of the web client.
- Powerful Reporting – Reporting module empowers line of business managers. Extensive coverage helps administrators in application troubleshooting & capacity planning.
- Intuitive interface with modern design – Allows you to monitor and view performance attributes, create custom dashboards and perform admin activities through a web browser interface. You can also access the client via smartphones and the native iPhone or Android app.
- Multi-User Access – Assign different user roles such as user, operator, administrator and manager and allow for restricted access.
- Multilingual Support – Apart from the English version, Applications Manager is also available in German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Hungarian, Japanese and Vietnamese languages.