Download Free VM Role Authoring Tool for Windows Azure
The release of the Virtual Machine Role in Windows Azure Pack and System Center 2012 R2 introduces a cloud service application deployment model to deploy virtual machine workloads that will be deployable on premise and in Windows Azure in the coming year.
Hand-crafting these packages against the published schemas of the model is a slow and tedious task.
This tool is used to author VM Role artifacts – Resource Definition and Resource Extension Packages.
This is used to author consistent VM Role workload gallery content for Windows Azure Pack and Windows Azure.
Download VM Role Authoring Tool here: https://vmroleauthor.codeplex.com
Watch the following videos to learn more:
- Creating a Linux VM Role Resource Definition
- Creating a Windows Server VM Role Resource Extension
- Creating a Windows Server VM Role Resource Definition
- Updating a Virtual Machine Role Gallery Item
- Creating a Linux VM Role Resource Extension
To learn more and to download the above file, please visit: VM Role Authoring Tool Windows Azure