Download Database Performance Analyzer v10.1
I am excited to announce that Database Performance analyzer 10.1 with support for Oracle 12c multitenant is now available in the customer portal and for free evaluation from the SolarWinds Website. What’s so special about DPA 10.1? Let’s take a look!
- Support for Oracle 12c Multitenant
- Monitor Oracle Pluggable Databses (PDBs)
- Automatic Grouping of PDBs
- Summary View, showing usage per PDB
- Detect and alert when PDBs are added, remove or moved.
- Mass registrion for PDBs, just like other
- PDBs should up in the Orion integration
- Using a PDB as an DPA repository
- Improved Mass Registration
- Offline License Deactivation
- Lots of minor fixes – see the Release Notes.
What’s a PDB you ask? Officially, a Pluggable Database is “user-created set of schemas, objects, and related structures that appears logically to an application as a separate database”. Basically, its everything that makes up the database. Why is this important? Previously, Oracle didn’t have a good way to have multiple databases…