Download Citrix XenMobile Server 10.1 NOW!
The new XenMobile Server update (10.1), available for download today, delivers on Citrix’s three pillars of product commitment including experience, security and flexibility. Our goal is to give both IT and end-users a great experience without sacrificing security or limiting technology choices.
XenMobile Server 10.1 “What’s New” highlights include:
- XenMobile 10.1 Cloud unifies device and app management in a single server resulting in 50% fewer steps to configure policies.
- Android for Work provides enterprises with new options for enterprise MAM deployments and application containerization. Click here for more information on Android for Work support. For complete instructions on how to provision Android for Work using the XenMobile console click here and scroll down.
- Telemetry on customer acceptance provides anonymous data on platform, adoption, usage rates, etc., for product improvement.
- Enterprise blueprints help automate EMM deployments with Citrix Lifecycle Management.
- Reporting enhancements allow customers to export any table to .CSV file.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) for XenMobile Cloud gives customers the ability to assign different levels of access to different areas within the XenMobile console.
- Apple VPP (Volume Purchase Plan) enhancements allow partners to access Apple VPP on behalf of customers and make purchases using tokens from multiple sources.
- Apple DEP (Device Enrollment Program) enhancements allow partners and customers to easily pre-enroll and install managed apps prior to device distribution.
- Apple Configurator Integration simplifies large scale deployments of corporate-owned devices with the ability to pre-load XenMobile profiles.
- Samsung KNOX 2.0 offers additional MDM policies and restrictions for the KNOX container. For a full listing of policies click here and scroll down.
Read the entire article here, Citrix XenMobile Server 10.1 – Available for Download