Double-Take Software Enhances Systems Integrator Program to Deliver New Support and Resources
With so many different types of IT software available on the market, system integrators (SIs) play an important role for end users by bundling critical systems and technologies and packaging those components in a way that makes them easy for end users implement. To accommodate this business dynamic further, Double-Take® Software (NASDAQ: DBTK) is enhancing and expanding its SI Program by offering new support and resources that makes it easier for SIs to integrate Double-Take Software’s disaster recovery and workload optimization products into their solutions.
Overall SI Program Enhancements:
- Double-Take Software is expanding its SI program to provide access to the company’s simple, integrated and cost-effective workload optimization suite of products: Double-Take® Move, Double-Take® Availability, Double-Take® Backup, Double-Take® Cloud, and Double-Take® Flex.
- Double-Take Software’s program enhancements will allow SIs to boost their own offerings to end users with increased support and functionality through these products, which can be easily integrated into SI solutions.
- Double-Take Software provides SI partners with an array of benefits in the enhanced program, including product engineering support, field sales support, technical support, ROI and marketing tools, and a project manager assigned to each organization as a resource for all facets of planning, training, education and certifications.
How Double-Take Move Benefits SIs:
- Businesses that need to perform migrations will be able to seamlessly migrate workloads between any combination of physical and virtual servers using Double-Take Software’s award-winning migration product, Double-Take Move, which allows system integrators to perform end-user migrations with little to no downtime.
- Businesses using Double-Take Move are able to cut migration project durations by 50-75 percent, resulting in accelerated consolidation when virtualizing servers and an increased ROI. Additionally, SIs have seen a more than 75 percent reduction in the number of man hours needed during these types of large migration projects.
Steve Dupree, director global alliances – System Integrators, for Double-Take Software: “Double-Take Software’s goal is to make it easier for SIs and end users to access industry-leading migration, protection, disaster recovery and desktop virtualization solutions. By enhancing our SI program, SIs and end users will now be able to access better solutions, rely on great support and achieve a faster ROI, while reducing the work hours required for maintaining projects.”
- Double-Take Software SI Program: http://bit.ly/9cceNl
- Double-Take Software Product Page: http://bit.ly/9GmM8U
About Double-Take® Software
Headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, Double-Take® Software (Nasdaq: DBTK) is a leading provider of affordable disaster recovery and business continuity solutions. Double-Take Software’s Workload Optimization products that are simple to use and enable IT managers to easily move, protect, recover and more flexibly run critical IT workloads in physical and virtual environments. With its unparalleled partner programs, technical support, and professional services, Double-Take Software is the solution of choice for more than 20,000 customers worldwide, from SMEs to the Fortune 500. Double-Take Software was named a winner of the Best of Tech·Ed 2009 awards program in the System Management and Operations category by Penton Media’s Windows IT Pro and SQL Server Magazine for its Double-Take® Move product. Information about Double-Take Software’s products and services can be found at www.doubletake.com