Disaster Recovery for CloudSystem 10 Enterprise with Zerto Virtual Replication – Demo
In the first part of this blog post we reviewed the concepts of Disaster Recovery using Zerto Virtual Replication
In this post, we will describe how HPE Helion CloudSystem Enterprise 10 (CSE 10) paired with Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR 4.5) delivers a seamless way to protect data and applications with less data loss and downtime than with traditional snapshot backup solutions. The first combined release of CSE10 and ZVR 4.5 supports ESXi VM protection only.
Here are the steps we will follow:
- Disaster Recovery Setup – Review a simple DR setup
- Create a CSA subscription for a single VM on vCenter in Site 1
- Create a Zerto Virtual Protection Group (VPG) for the CSA subscription VM in Site 1
- Modify the contents of the VM
- Failover non-disruptively to Site 2 using ZVR
- Validate that all CS services are functional in Site 2 and the subscription VM content is recovered
Read the entire article here, Disaster Recovery for CloudSystem 10 Enterprise with Zerto Virtual Replication – Demo
via the fine folks at HP Enterprise.