Did you know SolarWinds Engineers Toolset integrates with Network Topology Mapper ?
If you have used Network Topology Mapper, you know it’s of great use for visually seeing and tracking changes of your network, onto a map.
In past blogs we have highlighted how NTM integrates with NPM. If you missed it you can check out my blog post here.
For this blog, we will see how SolarWinds Engineers Toolset integrates with NTM and how it can make your life easier.
Before we do. Let’s perform a quick recap on what these tools can help you with.
Network Topology Mapper (NTM)
Network Topology Mapper automatically discovers and produces a comprehensive network diagram of your network. Some other features that will make your life easier are:
1. Builds comprehensive Layer 2, Layer 3, Layer 2/3, VLAN ID specific and Virtual environments network maps
2. Tracks changes in your network environment
3. Export to Microsoft Office® Visio®, PDF, Network Atlas and PNG formats
4. Visually track changes in the network, with the help of the schedule discovery.
5. Fulfillment of information…
Read the entire article here, Did you know SolarWinds Engineers Toolset integrates with Network Topology Mapper ?
via the fine folks at SolarWinds