Desktop Virtualization & Server Based Computing Seminar
Moving Applications & Desktops to the Datacenter
Join IBM, Ericom, Wyse, and Teradici for an exciting half-day seminar hosted at IBM. We’ll discuss how leveraging Desktop Virtualization (VDI) and Server-based Computing (SBC) technologies enhances the benefits of moving applications and desktops to the datacenter.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
IBM Building, 590 Madison Ave, New York City
Registration and Breakfast: 8:30 AM
Presentations will begin at 9 AM
Sessions will cover:
- Enterprise-wide Access: Windows Terminal Servers, Virtual Desktops & Blade PCs from desktops and thin clients
- Reducing the cost and complexity of managing desktops with centralized management
- Ensuring privacy of corporate and customer data with server centric solutions
- Enhancing business agility and overall IT efficiencies
- Promoting workforce mobility and telecommuting with remote access
To learn more please read the entire article at its source: Desktop Virtualization & Server Based Computing Event with IBM, Ericom, Wyse and Teradici in NYC
Note: For more virtualization industry events, seminars, trainings, and webinars please visit the DABCC Virtualization Industry Events Calendar.