Desktop Master Class – Migrating to Citrix Cloud – Sept 2017
Want to move some of your XenApp/XenDesktop servers to the Cloud but don’t know where to start? Join technology experts Lee Bushen and Paul Hayward as they cover the top questions asked by our customers when considering such a move. This webinar includes a complete build of a Citrix Cloud Resource location plus a live upgrade from XenApp 6.5 to the Cloud.
What you will learn:
• What is the XenApp & XenDesktop Service in Citrix Cloud?
• Where are things located and how secure are they?
• Live setup of a hybrid Citrix Cloud-controlled site.
• Which parts are Citrix-managed and how do we ensure High Availability?
• How do I migrate existing XenApp servers? – Live Demo
• Considerations for your apps and active directory when moving to a Cloud provider
• What’s the difference between the XenApp/XenDesktop Service, XenApp Essentials and XenDesktop Essentials?
For a higher level view on Citrix Cloud and the various services within it, please refer to our Citrix Cloud introductory Master Class here:
This video is from the fine folks at Citrix