Demystifying VDI Storage Design: Best Practices for Tiering Storage Technologies in Persistent vs. Non-Persistent Environments
The introduction of many new storage technologies and boutique vendors in the past few years has made it very difficult to choose the right products and architectures for best performance and manageable costs in VDI projects.
- Are persistent or non-persistent architectures better for your organization?
- How do you tailor storage configurations for your use cases?
- How do you optimize the user experience for high performance?
- How do you continue to right-size and configure storage optimally as you scale?
- How do you manage VDI workload visibility to mitigate storage resource issues?
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. EST
- George Crump, President and Founder of Storage Switzerland
- Jason Mattox, CTO of Liquidware Labs